I searched the Internet and there was nothing at all about this rig even from the Wouxun web site. So all the data shown is from the ML&S advertisement.
Wouxun KG-UVD1P/L 2m/4m Full Dual Band Handie!
- Frequency Range: 66-88 MHz (4m) & 136-174 MHz (2m) RX/TX
- Work Mode:VL-V or V-V or VL-VL can be set freely
- SOS Function
- 1750Hz tone
- DTMF Encoding Function
- CTCSS/DCS Scan(Digital/Analog)
- Bright Flashlight Illumination
- Band Can Be Set Freely on The Same Channel VHF TX-UHF RX or UHF TX-VHF RX
- Output power 5W
- English Voice Guide
- FM Radio (76-108 MHz RX)
- Wide/Narrow Bandwidth Selection(25khz/12.5khz)
- Priority Scan, Add Scanning Channel
- High/Low Power Selection
- Channel Name Edit and Display
- 50 Groups CTSS/105Groups DCS
- Multi Step Frequency:(5K/6.25K/10K/25K/50K/100K)
- Multi Scan
- VOX Transmission
- Transmit Overtime Voice Prompt
- Begin/End Transmitting BEEP Prompt
- Auto/Manual Keypad Lock
- Wire Clone, Programmable By Computer
- Stopwatch Function
- Low Voltage VOICE prompt
- Busy Channel Lockout
Personally I need another handy like a hole in the head but I am biting my lip trying not to pick up the telephone and order a couple. Will I resist the temptation? Watch this space!
PS: I faked my photograph too.
Update: from Martin Lynch via Twitter 1400 1/6/2011: "Wouxun KG-UVD1P/L 2m/4m Full Dual Band - Over 300 Orders placed Already"
Update 3/6/11: I have ordered mine from ML&S. Estimated time of stock arrival: 5 weeks